What is the difference between regular line and creamy line?
Overall, there isn’t much difference. They are both wax-based paints with vibrant colors. Experienced face and body painters can create beautiful designs with both lines.
· They contain more glycerine, therefore they are greasier, and provide good coverage over a large area of background without cracking after the paint dries;
· They are better for stenciling with low risk of smudging;
· They are easier to blend with different colors;
· They have a couple of special colors, such as the Essential Magenta, PH Blue, Rose (Dark Burgundy), Pearly Bright Blue, Pearly White, etc
· They need more water and a little more time to activate;
· Line work is not as bold when using the black and white colours of the regular line.
· Better for line work especially with black and white;
· Easier to activate the paint and apply onto skin;
· provides more different kind of split cakes.
· It might crack if applied too thickly onto skin over a large area;
· The paint needs to be very dry on sponges when stenciling.